Important announcement from management
Keeping you safe
We’ve been sincerely thinking about you all recently – our clients, staff and our community.
We have been striving to keep our operation running with your health, wellbeing and safety at the forefront of our mind and priorities.
We believe its critical and responsible to do our part by reducing the risk and spread of COVID-19. Its been a very difficult decision for me to make however the health and wellbeing is of key importance. From Thursday 19th March 2020, we have postponed all appointments.
I can reassure you we are still here working tirelessly in the background preparing for when the globe returns back to normal.
- We are diligently following all government policies and protocols to ensure we are not contributing to a spread of COVID-19 amongst our clients, staff, suppliers and even the daily delivery driver.
- We like to keep communication open and transparent. We are currently working through a very busy diary and speaking to each client individually about their treatment plan.
- Medical and consumable supplies to undertake our treatments are running low nationally therefore we are working remotely to ensure we are fully stocked with consumables and ready to start treatments for when we re-open.
- We are providing staff with back office work from home to maintain their standard of living and to avoid them facing any financial difficulties.
- We are still providing phone & email support to all our clients and will aim to support, inspire and keep you updated on our social media and website platforms.
- Lastly, we are shifting our mindset, working on plans of serving our clients should the current situation not improve imminently.
Meanwhile let’s all take this opportunity to re-evaluate our lives and how we can help each other positively during these testing times. Keeping ourselves, family, friends and community in high spirits and safe. Sometimes what we see as a grievance or calamity in our lives can somehow be a blessing in disguise.
Thank you for being part of the Arden family.